An overhead sewer system raises the lowest opening in a home’s plumbing to be well above the level of an overflowing sewer, which prevents water and sewage from escaping the system and causing a mess.
Protect your basement from flooding with an Overhead Sewer Conversion
Save Your Man-Cave With An Overhead Sewer Conversion!
– Brian McMahon, Rocket Plumbing
Neighborhoods throughout Dupage County face an increased risk of sewer backups during this decade long trend of record rainfall. Rocket Plumbing can help homeowners take a huge money saving step to protect themselves from water damage… the worst kind, in fact.
Why? Some areas of Dupage County have a “combined sewer system”, which means that rainwater is collected into the same underground pipes that carry sewage.
During heavy rains, the volume of water can exceed the capacity of the sewers, causing the water level to rise and back up into homes – sometimes bringing along raw sewage.
Water seeks the lowest point in a system, and in a typical older home, the lowest point of the plumbing system is in the floor of the basement or cellar. An overhead sewer system is designed to raise the lowest point in a home’s plumbing to be well above even an overflowing sewer.
Looking for a plumber that can handle an overhead sewer conversion for Dupage County basements? Reach Rocket Plumbing at 630-233-4377 to get a free estimate.
New Revolutionary Drain Cleaning Technology Most Plumbing Companies Don’t Even Know About…
Watch A Full Motion Drain Camera Video Demonstrate How Effective This Technology Is
To Get The Right Results…
Rocket Plumbing Will Use The Right Tool
We Actually Pick Up When You Call
Our New Drain Cleaning And Maintenance Tools And Your Pipes?
Call Rocket Plumbing now for more details on the damage that tree roots, rust, and corrosion can do to your pipes and…
how we can handle it once and for all with the best in cutting edge drain maintenance technology!
- Clogged Toilets and Toilet Drain Cleaning
- Sewage Back Ups and Main Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Clogged Sink Drain Cleaning
- Laundry Tub Drain Cleaning
- Blocked Dishwasher Drain Cleaning
- Blocked Garbage Disposal Drain Cleaning
- Backing Up Toilets and Blocked Sewers Snaked
- Stopped Sinks, Basin and Tub Drains
- Clogged Shower Drain Cleaning
- Snaking Slow Bathtub Drains
- Blocked Outside Drain Cleaning
- Floor Drain Back Ups and Floor Drain Cleaning
- Roof Drain Cleaning and Stopped Stack Drain Snaked
- Snaking Backed Up Drains, Sewer Snakes, Unclogging Drains
While we use Snaking/Rootering/Rodding when the repair merits it, our Hydro Jet and Picote machines are superior, and give our customers much better value. Ask us to show you the difference when we look at your clogged drain.
Normally $199.00, Today… FREE!